Fun! Simple toys are definitely the best . . . especially cuz when you get tired of them, they can go back to being a regular old item--just like before, and you don't have to clutter the place up with bright plastic stuff. The only reason I have bright plastic stuff at my place right now is cause I got it for free and figure I can get rid of it without any guilt when the fun wears off. =)
Isn't it your turn to come visit again? Or were you just here?? I was seriously feeling like hanging out with your little family this past long weekend!
This blog is first of all for my mom to let her in on the things that are happening in her grandchildrens' lives and to keep her up to date with pictures and stories. Anyone else who wants to read is welcome to.
2 comments:
SO SWEET!! I'll be sure to have some such toy available for them in OR. ...your family will be 'simple' to entertain, does Virg enjoy that,too?
Fun! Simple toys are definitely the best . . . especially cuz when you get tired of them, they can go back to being a regular old item--just like before, and you don't have to clutter the place up with bright plastic stuff. The only reason I have bright plastic stuff at my place right now is cause I got it for free and figure I can get rid of it without any guilt when the fun wears off. =)
Isn't it your turn to come visit again? Or were you just here?? I was seriously feeling like hanging out with your little family this past long weekend!
Post a Comment