Thursday, May 21, 2009

Planting Garden

Tuesday night we finished planting our garden and the kids were having a high time. Of course they all want to help (which isn't always really that helpful) but it does make it fun.

Sorry. He must have learned that pose from his father. I guess he just can't help it that he's too skinny to keep his pants up.

Helping Virgil hold the line to make a straight row, but looking over her shoulder to make sure there's not something more fun going on that she's missing out on.



Giving Sarah a drink.















Mom, I bet you can't guess what Sarah is eating here. If these sweet potato plants survive I will be surprised. First they got frosted and now Sarah is trying to eat what is left.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

my husband doesn't need string to make straight rows. he's just pretty good with those types of things.

Anonymous said...

oh. oops. forgot to sign.
-evs

Anonymous said...

Oh please don't let that goat eat the sweet potatoes. Mom

lil said...

tilts, super pics, gorgeous kids, and just to remind you....you have a priceless homestead to raise kids on.

Anonymous said...

aww tilts i miss your kids so much!!!! please come visit us!!! aww harrison is so cute. and i didnt know you had a goat...she is a cutie..brit

Anonymous said...

Must be it's been a while, we have not met sarah yet. Need to come out again.

Unknown said...

tilts
that little guy looks a little like Big D.

any way we miss you
Dave

Shelly said...

great pictures, Tilda! And Harrison is just too cute . . . (which I was going to say even before I saw David's comment, but if it's true that he looks like my D --i wasn't sure if he meant "Big D" as in Phil or as in Dietrich--but either way, then no wonder I think Harrison is so cute . . . since he looks a little like my beloved guys!) :)