Then I looked a little farther. Not so cute anymore. Really it's actually very gross. He is soaked to the elbows, the toothbrush is dripping and the water in the toilet is a very dark shade of yellow. (this picture was after I flushed it)
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Never Ignore the Sound of Running Water
I was in the kitchen trying to get some sewing done when I heard the kids playing in the bathroom. I especially noticed the sound of the bathroom sink running. No big deal I thought. A little water on the floor is a small price to pay for 15 more minutes of sewing without interruption. After a while M and W came out and I thought I should probably go check on H. One of him can do a lot more damage than all 3 of them together. I went in the bathroom and this is what I found. How cute, he's brushing his teeth with Momma's toothbrush.

Then I looked a little farther. Not so cute anymore. Really it's actually very gross. He is soaked to the elbows, the toothbrush is dripping and the water in the toilet is a very dark shade of yellow. (this picture was after I flushed it)

Then I looked a little farther. Not so cute anymore. Really it's actually very gross. He is soaked to the elbows, the toothbrush is dripping and the water in the toilet is a very dark shade of yellow. (this picture was after I flushed it)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
very very disturbing. very. such a naughty child. seems he needs to spend more time with his auntie evie.
ahh-the joys of motherhood! did i forget to teach this kind of stuff in home ec?! :)
And little H does it again. I believe you could write a book about all his escapades. What great pictures though. 20 yrs.from now those will be quite the treasures.
....if i stutter and pause to consider when asked if he can play here, please forgive me! What a guy!Love these two posts, inspite of the extra work they've causes for you. The dessert table looks grand!
That must be where the Nissley's get their yellow teeth. uhh..
Post a Comment