Wednesday, December 10, 2008

little boy blue

We were trying to take our Christmas pictures the other week and the only one that would cooperate was W. I can't say that I blame everyone for being grumpy. It was lunch time and nap time and freezing cold. Here are a few of the pictures.









12 comments:

Rosita said...

adorable pictures! i love his expression in the last shot.

Anonymous said...

Wash, I really like your pictures, you did such a good job for your Mom. I love you Wash, Mommy

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! thanks for sharing. btw...i have raspberry truffles,too!

Marcia said...

very very cute...such an angel...i guess he would never even think about doing naughty things or fighting or screaming...???

Anonymous said...

I love your new family picture, it seems like they all cooperated so very well. Mom

Shelly said...

sweet little boy and what sweet pics a good camera can take, right? =)

Anonymous said...

cute kids pic!

Anonymous said...

aww tilts...i miss my adorbale cousins! when are you coming to visit cause i miss you so much!
<3brit

Angela Stoltzfus said...

tilts-
i love that you have a blog. now you don't feel quite as far away! =) the pic of your kids is REALLY good! did you take it?

Anonymous said...

shelly really left a smug comment. I wonder what the shape of her mouth was as she was typing? Tilt's you childrens are just the cutest.
david

Shelly said...

smug comment?? whatever!! totally serious.

Rachel said...

come home sooooooon.... i miss you guys.