About 2 months ago I bought this dress for M and she has been dying to wear it ever since. I kept telling her it is too cold (it is sleeveless) she needs to wait until summer or until I can find a sweater to go with it. Never the less, she has been faithfully asking to wear it at least once a day. I don't think I am exaggerating if I say that 85% of the times that we stood in front of her closet to pick an outfit she would pick "that blue dress".
It didn't matter how many times I told her she had to wait until summer, she always thought it was worth a try. In fact many tears were shed over the fact that it just had to keep hanging there so tantilizingly.
Finally today I told her that she could wear it and I wanted to take her 4-year old pictures. She was absolutely delighted. Even then she had to ask at least 10 times if it was time to put her dress on yet. I don't know if I've ever had a more willing or cheerful subject to pose for me.
PURE DELIGHT
5 comments:
Mary you're looking good in blue. I wonder what happened to the one your Mom was working on for Easter when I was out there. It must not have got finished.
BEAUTIFUL, Mary, i love that blue dress. What a big girl already!!
Poor Virgil...
aww..i almost got tears in my eyes..i really miss you guys! Cute dress,cute pictures and cute little girl! ~anita
aww such a cutie!!! and her hair is so long!! cant wait to see you again! brit
Post a Comment