Mom, I want to be a mom.
OK.
I mean like when I'm little I just want to pretend to be a mom.
Oh. Ok.
Then why am i still in a carseat?
Anyone have a good answer for that one?
One weekend this summer we decided to set our tent up on the patio. It ended up being so much fun and so cozy that we slept in it for 3 nights. It was a fun thing to do together as a family, it didn't cost a cent and there was no stressful packing or traveling. The baby even got to sleep in his own bed thanks to my trusty baby monitor.
3 comments:
i am so into this...are you going to update on her more than xanga? the camping with the kiddos looks like fun. love ya, Marcia
thanks Matilda for doing this blog, it will be so special to me. sleeping in your tent looks like so much fun for your little one. you are such a good mom and dad. mom
YES, you did it (setting up the blog on your lonesome)!! And we definitely do expect more updates than the xanga ever got. I know, I know, it's for your mom and all, but you KNOW the rest of us are reading it too . . . so keep the posts comin'. =)
Post a Comment