Today at Grandma's house M asked Grandma what time it was.
Grandma was surprised and said "can you tell time?" But she said it in dutch which translates as "can you say time?"
M so innocently and a little confused said "time." The expression on her face was like "How dense does Grandma think I am that I wouldn't even be able to say time? Doesn't she know that I am almost 4?
2 comments:
hilarious! made me chuckle out loud. =) btw, does the "atom feed" or being someone's "follower" on blogger work for you?? i keep asking to be notified of new posts on both you and lil's sites, but nothing ever notifies me. I always have to come check them on my own to see if there's anything new. just wondering . . .
Tilda, i didn't either know Mary was that smart. I'm very impressed that she just about caught up with Dietrich now. Phil
Post a Comment