M and I were sitting at the kitchen table eating lunch when a truck drove by. She asked if it was Daddy and I said no. Then she wondered who it was. I said I didn't know.
"Well maybe it was Daniel (her uncle) or Dan (our neighbor). Mom, who is Dan?"
"Dan S.....r," I replied.
"Oh, our neighborhood", she said. "I call them neighborhoods because they wear hoods."
Yesterday I had a wonderful refreshing day with Evie. I left the house at 8:30, dropped M and W off at Anita's (thank-you Anita) and headed for Canton to shop all day with my sister. I didn't get home until about 8:00. We had so much fun just being together with no schedule to stick to. The only interruptions we had were the occasional squeak from H. And it was very occasional. Usually it was when he was about an hour overdue for his feeding. What a sweetheart. Mom, I wish you could have been with us too. Something about it was just so good for my spirit. I can't wait to have a sister (and mom) weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh how I wish I could of been with you. I am so glad for you that you live so close together, but it causes some jealous feelings in me, because I wish I could be with you too. Love Mom
why didn't you wish your other sister was along. ha ha. her baby would have had more than an occasional squeak.
Post a Comment